Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I have dark Cherry cabinets in my master bath with white marble counters. what color tile do I use?

I am tearing out shower etc and updating all of the tile.I have dark Cherry cabinets in my master bath with white marble counters. what color tile do I use?
I would try to pick up a tone from the countertop. I am assuming it isn't all white, there should be veins through it.I have dark Cherry cabinets in my master bath with white marble counters. what color tile do I use?
Do you have bathroom colors picked out? Like shower curtain, ceramic soap dispenser, rugs, etc? I would find that first, some I really really liked, and then I would find the tile to match it. I operate weird I know, most people would find the tile first lol.


Cherry and white marble would really go with anything. Burgandy, warm cream colors, subtle golds would go really good.
I would say to try out something with a rustic amber color. Go to Lowes with a picture of your home and look for the best match.
you can try a mellow more not really white but like a cream or light color...


that would look really cool
Wine colored
i suggest you go with a creamish color
white marble tile would be quite nice.
White marble
white marble Or blaqck ;; is unique
Slate.
red marble
Black, beige..

No comments:

Post a Comment