Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Should the cabinet in the water closet match the bath vanity?

The WC has the toilet and a shower. I would like to add a cabinet over the toilet to store extra bathroom items. Not sure if I should buy the same brand and style as the bath vanity. The other room has the garden tub and the bath vanity with sink. The tile work is the same in both rooms.Should the cabinet in the water closet match the bath vanity?
I would, since they are adjacent to each other. I matched ALL of the cabinets in my house. I have hickory cabinets in the kitchen, matching hickory vanities in the bathrooms. The only one that's different is the powder room, which has a pedestal sink. Hope this helps.Should the cabinet in the water closet match the bath vanity?
It's part of the same space. So I would go with matching. In different rooms it really doesn't matter because it's a separate space but in the same space I would go matching.
I would match it, but if you do not want to, I would try to use the same colour.

No comments:

Post a Comment