Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I personally cleaned my 2bdr 2 bath apt including the oven, cabinets sink, tubs axcept for the windows and?

verticals(blinds) now am being charged $230 for all these items. how can i proof i cleaned everything just how i found it initially without any pictures ?I personally cleaned my 2bdr 2 bath apt including the oven, cabinets sink, tubs axcept for the windows and?
Yeah you really can't prove it. That's why, like the previous poster said you MUST do a walk through or take pictures. At this point you might as well pay the 230 unless your more concerned about the principal, then you could pay 1,000's in court costs and hope the judge believes your story instead of the landlord's.I personally cleaned my 2bdr 2 bath apt including the oven, cabinets sink, tubs axcept for the windows and?
without photos, it is your word against theirs. That is why you do a walk through so things not done properly can be pointed out and taken care of right then, or you can dispute the allegation right then.
You can't.It will cost more then $230 to get the money back.
  • lipstick shades
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment